The Ranchers Union - New Job Opportunities

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by toby316625, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Got a spare bit of land?
    Want to join something new and fun?
    Want to earn rupees ?

Join The Ranchers Union Today

This is an idea i have been thinking about for quite some time now, and while it isn't a get rich quick scheme by any stretch of the imagination, it does solve a few problems for alot of people on EMC.

First of all, there seems to be growing levels of unemployment across EMC and people begging in town chat can be quite awkward. The Ranchers Union is a great way for anyone looking to make some cash and a few friends along the way.

By joining The Ranchers Union you will be provided (free of charge of course) all the necessary tools and equipment to set up your own Cattle Ranch ( you can even call yourself a cowboy if you wish ) . You will also receive all the necessary support to make sure your Cattle Ranch turns a healthy profit of around 500r every 20 minutes.

There seems to be quite a huge demand for leather on EMC and im not entirely sure why when it is such an easy resource to harvest. This is the perfect opportunity for you to make money.

To keep the union of Ranchers United and not competing with one another, a universal price of 10r per leather will be enforced

What we ask of you is that your entcount allows for at least 50 cows and that your Cattle Ranch is up to spec.

2. i am up for it
    toby316625 likes this.
  3. Well Howdy there! I'll join! PM me when I am online on the forums or in game!
  4. I would definitely like to join. :)
  5. Sign me up!
  6. I already have a cowpen. Sign me up :)
  7. Sign Me Up!!!!!!!!!! I'll provide plenty of cow Spawneggs