The Punniest Story

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by JDHallows, Oct 26, 2017.

?

Should I write more parts to this story?

Yes please! 3 vote(s) 75.0%
It was ok, but not so good that I would want to read more. 1 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Once upon a time, there was a cat. A cat with the ability to rewrite reality as he saw fit. However, he was not happy, and was very lonely in his world. So, he found a friend in the form of a red dragon. Now, this red dragon was a very intense and powerful creature as well, and was well respected and loved by the people of her land.

He brought her to his world, and showed her all of his creations and ideas, and she was very impressed. She agreed to stay and help him in his world to create fun and exciting things to do.

Now with a friend, a cat would never be lonely. He began to play again, happy to have somebody he could show his creations to. However, the red dragon was not satisfied.

"What do you do with all your creations?" The red dragon asked.

"What do you mean? I just make them for fun! What more could a cat want?" he responded.

The red dragon thought for some time on this, then returned with a proposal for a cat.

"Why not open the borders of your land, and allow others to enter this world? You could have more friends and people who love you than you can even dream of! They would truly appreciate your work, and you would actually have a purpose for the things you do."

A cat thought on this for a bit. Seeing how much this meant to the red dragon, who was his only friend, he decided it might be worth it.

"Alright" he answered. "A cat could always use more friends, right? I mean, what could go wrong?"
    AncientTower, SeflYT and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. I liked this so far :)
  3. Bumping this because I actually have an idea for this that could make it kind of fun to read as it progresses ;)

We'll see though :)