The new performance tweak

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by thecontroller, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey Justin noticed you put a new feature in the server which combines lingering items into one pile if they're both the same type. Whenever I dig down a few blocks I seem to be glitched inside a invisible block at a certain point of digging. Can you look into this? Or maybe add a delay when the items get combined.
  2. the item grouping shouldnt relate to that at all...

sounds like usual block lag and the block came back but rubber banding up is harder than side to side.
  3. Yup, happens all the time.
  4. its not really the same though, the blocks came back sometimes sure, but now they will come back invisible, and if you get near to them you cant move/have to relog
  5. if you dig the block under or just start to you will be able to move again.
  6. that doesnt work, the block that freezes you doesnt exist on your client, but it does server side, its annoying.
  7. The problem is that the plugin/feature Justin added instantly combines items. So if dig 2 blocks down in the same time the 2nd block will be glitched and when i dig the 3rd block I will get stuck inside the 2nd block.