The new guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by XArtillerymanX, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm XArtillerymanX and I'm from Australia. I've spent the last two days looking for a new server to play on and Empire Minecraft seems to be the one for me. I used to play on the minerealm server but unfortunately they implemented a new system to free up their admins. They have a bot that autobans for them called helpbot which needs some serious work. When I logged on two days ago I managed to get kicked twice and a permanent ban for flying in just half an hour all because of some latency issues I was having while digging dirt out from underneath myself. I've appealed the ban but I found out today I can expext the appeal to take two weeks which is rediculous so I've decided to change to your server, as long as some residencies open up that is :-P

Well thats my story.
  2. Very good to have you. We don't have anything anything crazy like that, we have dedicated moderators and admins. Seeing you are a veteran "big server" player, be sure to let me know if you have any suggestions for us :)

I am going to be adding a ton of residence lots in a few hours, we just exploded faster than I had planned for haha