The Minecraft Council (Members Only)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by tshack235, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really want to become a council member. I think i'm a good warrior; I am very good with bow and arrows, and I love killing skeletons so much (I have tons of bone meal). I will make a special floating building for the council in my plot if you accept me :)
  2. Can I know where the portal is? I want to go hunt Endermen for fun and exp
  3. definitly the best warrior app i have seen. and building. you can join. we already have a base happy/sad :( and :)

we do need warriors, when you get a bunch of xp, i will give you an item to enchant for me on my enchantment table.
  4. i dont know EXACTLY where it is. i just have the idea of where it is, well kinda
  5. Ok Owen you do that
  6. i said ill see if i can take you tomorrow, but if you reveal the portal location to anyone, i wont take you
  7. The emd
    !.?,,.,.!l,
    When
  8. Fine. I won't quit, but again I get to tell my brother. We won't tell anyone else. We just want lots of ender pearls and exp.
  9. ok, i will get my friend jennypoo10 to come, he knows how to get there better then me
  10. sometime today, ill update it today at around 3 or 4 with new details
  11. I hope the server won't be full, I couldn't join yesterday, sorry about that.
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  12. I will likely be on around 6-9ish. My exact time of logging on/off depends on how much homework I have and how long it takes me to get on to the server. After we get to the stronghold, I will go to the end but leave as soon as I can. I will return after you vacate the area with my equipment, as I will only take some food and some dirt the first time. The second time I'll bring my diamond armor and equipment and my brother.
  13. I want to say, for the record I think this is a good idea (a council run by the people, for the people) but I think it has degraded into people squabbling with each other and not really achieving anything.
  14. I also want to become a council member. I would like to be a warrior because i always go to the wildneress with my
    friend Chascarrillo to kill skeletons. I will help my friend Chascarrillo to do the floating building if you accept me :).
    Ask Chascarrillo if you dont believe me :D.
  15. Hey everyone! Sorry i've been out i was sick from Saturday to today, might have been something like Bronchitus. I'l work 5X as hard.
  16. ok, i will get a friend next time i go to help me remember where to go
  17. Sounds great. I'll get home around 4-4:30ish EST and homework should only take 30-90 min., so I'll be on after I eat dinner or possibly before (6-7 EST). Hope to see you then, and kill some endermen!
  18. that should work. hopefully my friend is on to help us get back to the end
  19. hey can i come tshack
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.