The Minecraft Addons Thread

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ShatteredPlains, Oct 22, 2016.

1. In some places, it's been nearly 24 hours since addons came to MCPE. It's about time EMC had a thread on the matter. This thread is for anything to do with addons. Whether it be your playthrough of the alien invasion map, a way to turn ghasts into laser turrets, or just the little tweak you made to boats, it can go here.

I've been working on creating a baby version of every mob in the game. Here's what I've done so far. First, I looked at chickens. They have a baby version already coded in, and I used that as my starting point.

I then turned the parts that say "chicken" into the word "bat".
    I also changed the diet to fruit instead of seeds, as that's what most bats eat IRL. I did the same for the adults, transferring over breeding.

Fun fact: getting away from danger is more important than breeding! Makes sense, I guess. ;)
    And there it is so far. I'll update this with more addons as I create them. Expect tamable bunnies in the future! :D Feel free to share your own addon experiences any time you like.