The Mail Fee Exemption Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Sgt_Pepper4, Mar 13, 2016.

?

Land or Sea?

Land! I like being stable! 20 vote(s) 87.0%
Sea! I like going up and down! 3 vote(s) 13.0%
  1. Mail voucher for 100$ that removes mail fee. Problem solved.

Edit : Would someone buy it?
  2. $100? That's way too expensive. It's only 50r to mail something. Not worth paying $100 to have that fee disappear. Maybe have something like the vault vouchers.
  3. there is someone (shell) saying that you can send mails to yourself it can be very op.
  4. Yep. Go for it.

Perfect. Let's constructively debate so we understand one another.

The question was posed to Krysyy and sure, you can give your opinion on how you think she'd respond, but it came across as dismissive to me and it felt like you were trying to add a false authority to your opinion. You probably didn't mean it that way. Maybe I read too much into it.
  5. The reasons for why it isn't a good idea have already been aforementioned several times in this thread, feel free to read into that too. I was by no means speaking on Krysyy's behalf, just adding my two cents to a question that was asked. My name is not Krysyy, there should be no false authority. I am just merely stating my thoughts to another question, it was directed at Krysyy but this is a suggestions forum and I'm allowed to add my thoughts too.

If you'd like to constructively debate to this, could you please let us know why it's a good idea/improvement, or why it would be added in the future?

I personally see no reason why it would be added and that's why I stated my thoughts to that question in this thread. It's only 50 rupees, so it's not a lot to lose, it's just a small rupee sink, which is what we've always used for various things. Stables, vaults, senior staff services, etc. Although we've lost enough rupee sinks with the vault vouchers and stable vouchers already, so I don't think it's a good idea to lose another one too, but let me know what your thoughts are and maybe I'll see your side of the argument too.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  6. It's already been decided by Krysyy that it won't happen at this time. I consider the debate completed for now and thought further debate would distract from the intent of my post.

Is it not clear that my last posts were less about this specific suggestion and more about encouraging constructive versus dismissive comments? Ah, well, perhaps I'm not great at offering constructive criticism on criticism.

Best of luck to you.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. The debate is completed now and I added (in the slightest, admittedly) by simply adding that I don't think it will come into play in the future either. Simply for all the reasons previously mentioned. There wasn't too much more that I could constructively add, to be honest, unless you wanted me to re-state all the reasons that were aforementioned?

If you want to constructively add then you can give me your thoughts on why it could come back into play, but it seems that there are not any at this time.

Not to say you won't find any, and I welcome any thoughts if you do, but I was merely stating that I do not think that it would come into play in the future either. I apologize if I sounded dismissive, though there was not much more for me to add as far as I can tell.
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  8. wait, am i missing something here?
    ... supporters can mail things from the wild? since when? the last time i check that was completely not allowed because you could get things back too easily...
    is that really a thing now? or is the thread poster incorrect in that matter? because i'm highly confused.
  9. I think it's a planned feature, as opposed to one that's currently in operation :)