The Heaven Maze (addition to Lost Forest Maze Event)

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by fairygerl91, May 5, 2013.

1. Hello from the Zolara communtiy

We are building an epic maze in the clouds and are calling it the Heavenly Advendture Maze and will follow the "change each bi-weekly or monthly depending on the scope of the projected build" rule for the Lost Forest Maze.

Anyway there is already part of it built upon 18474 on smp9, currently all doors are working but will change to create the feel of shifting clouds style maze effect with hidden rooms with teleport's that send you to the next areas or back to the start.

The prize each time the event is held will be a diamond sword re-named "Sword of Dawn" among other prizes we're hoping and have set up a chest to buy supplies that we're going to need in finishing this and offering a fair price for items we need. Any help is greatly appreciated! ================================================================================ Event Details:

- Mega maze covering 4 "possibly more" residence's on SMP9
    - Hedge mazes made from "clouds" (white wool)
    - Trap rooms and Teleports
    - Fake Sword of Dawn pedestals "may contain a lesser prize , may not !"
    -Parkour Event "will contain a lesser prize each week for the duration of the event and an awesome over head view of the entire maze"
    - Completely covered maze to help prevent block gliching and or ender pearling "any one caught will be banned from all the Zolara community residence's and reported
    -Also many more Prizes
    - Event will be either bi-weekly or monthly depending on the Zolara community hours

===============================================================================

Prizes are as follows

For each of the following events
    ================================================================================
    Main Prize!
    1x Diamond sword enchanted and renamed [ Sword of Dawn ]
    1x Diamond Pickaxe enchanted
    1x Full set of Leather gear [dyed 1 of 3 color sets white, gold and blue each week and renamed to an according heavenly gear set name]
    1x Random prize at our disclosure "a fun item"

The Main prize must be claimed during the time of the event bythe 1st Person to reach the end !

================================================================================
    Side Prize's:

Each event has 5 books well hidden in the maze at random spots each event, they are written by us and must be returned to us to claim the prize. [ Warning if you vault this item it well become blank and null and void, and we refuse to accept any books that are blank on the terms of "But I put it in he vault" as you have been warned.]

Please not one of these might also be hidden in the Deku tree and parkour is required to obtain them

These are allowed to be turned in any time in between events, but not after that event period, as i have time stamped them.

The Parkour Event:
    We have not decided where or how this will be implemented yet, as the project has just started, but rest assured there will be at least one parkour in this maze as well.

If you can make it to the top a Nice gift might just be waiting for you there

Again this item is Replaced at the start of each event just like the other and is allowed to be claimed once during each event period

Disclaimer
    If you do not happen to find a prize there is always the next event. Me or my team are not responsible for any loss of life, time and or sanity during your time in the Heaven's Maze. If you find your self addicted to our mazes again, sorry for we're just that epic. We have spent many hours forming this maze and do not intend on making it any easier, in fact we intent on making it harder in the near feature. If you find your self lost and sitting in a corner rocking back and forth once again I am sorry "secretly ill be LOLING at you from behind my screen" me and my team always offer the chance to teleport back to the start for you to get lost again and sometimes you wont have a choice "lol".

If you found a prize and fail to claim it in the allocated time, sorry but you have been given fair warning.

If you do not compete farily in the maze from start to finish with all fairness you will be banned from the maze and any Zolara community properties for life [This includes and is not limited to possibilities listed as follows: Ender pearling, block glitching, and or logging out in a certain area of the maze]

If you get mad at the fact that the layout of the maze will be changing from event to event from [ Yes the Parkours also] tough don't come to my event I'm sure someone is willing to take free stuff off our hands for a little time spent in something we have dove head first into creating and constantly expanding upon!

Again I am in no way responsible for any thing out of the normal you may encounter in this event.

Donations?

Any one wishing to donate may do so. It will be including in the following event Prize listing. I'll be accepting any Diamonds to supply the weapons and tools being given way. Rupees will be added to the pool provided by us which as stands is 5ooo Rupees split between all prizes not all of which being pure Rupees [ so anything donated shall be added to the before listed amount allowing us to give more way!]

If you wish to donate please start a conversation with Deathtomb8953 stating what you would like to donate,why, and when. I shall reply with a [awesome,when and Mega thank you] please note we'll be listing reason's why you wish to donate aside your mention in the pior event listing unless you ask me to not too.

Donator's will have a mention in the Events details pior to the Event. Listing what they donated and why
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. UPDATE:

Parkour:
    We have figured out how to implement a Parkour Event into the maze, and trust me when I say that this will be a parkour that is sure to challenge even the most skilled. It will be not too large as to make it borderline impossible, but it will include some elements that will surely mess more than a few people up :).

As with the Lost Forest Maze, this event will be optional but is still worth doing or even just attempting.

Completion Event:
    This room will truly have people wishing they could throw their computers out the window. I have designed it to be completely random, and if you are truly lucky, you can complete it in two moves, however this is very unlikely. This is all that I will say for this event as I want it to stay a surprise.
  3. People Lets Get this A-Maze-Ing Maze the attention it needs, you all loved "The Lost Forest"

Well Zolara inc Bring's you this by Eramas_man20
  4. bump.

gonna bump this baby till all of emc knows! What
  5. An idea you can use for the fun of it: A vertical Maze :O... Thats what I am doing in my parkour when i start building. Vertical maze+parkour = oly snaps