The Hamster's radioactivity is gone... for now :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Heya peoples,

So I have exams coming up, and that obviously means I won't be able to spend too much time on EMC during this period. Because of this, I have stepped down until they're over.

I hope everyone understands, and if anyone has any questions, they're welcome to PM Electric_Hamster, and I'll try and reply when I can. If I hear any rage at all, I won't be a happy hamster. This is completely out of my own choice, so I don't want people attempting to spread silly rumours.

The Hamster. :)
  2. Key words people! =)

Good luck with exams Jack!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Good luck Jack
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. I don't know about you but my exams usually last a max of three hours, so I will check in and hope to see you around then! :)
    /jkjk
  5. Perhaps you should make a robot with an AI that interacts just like you, so whenever someone needs help, it will undergo the correct process to help, and if theres a funny thread going on, then you can have the robot post one of your normal cow punchlines, because we're all obviously learning that type of stuff. ^.^

But to be honest, good luck! I hope you do well!
  6. Good to prioritize!
    Next is learning to juggle play and work! (in that order).

Good luck with the exams man! Most are not easy, and prep is key.
  7. Well, hope ta see ya soon, you furry, cute... delicious... munchable... hamster...

I might have a problem... :confused:
  8. Good luck
  9. Hope your exams go well! :)
  10. So will you be stepping down as moderator at that other place too?
    kevdudeman likes this.
  11. Good luck BackJigglin!
    Don't die!
  12. Good luck Jack
  13. I wish you luck for your exams Jackle! See you on the other side Hamst! :)