The Gatekeepers / The power of five [Book Series]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AmusedStew, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hi there, I would like to share with EMC this series of books I have read.

The Gatekeepers

I highly suggest those who like to read, to check out the link then get the books, they are absolutely amazing.

Summary:
    The series focuses on five children: Matt Freeman,Pedro, Scott Tyler, Jamie Tyler, and Scarlett Adams, a group of fourteen-year-old children (all five children turn fifteen in Necropolis) who are destined to defeat mystical entities known only as "the Old Ones" who ruled for a long period of time ten thousand years ago. Matt is the appointed leader. The Gatekeepers won in the past through allowing Sapling, the third Gatekeeper, to sacrifice himself; and upon Sapling's death, his future incarnation, Jamie Tyler, was sent into the past to reunite all the Gatekeepers and repair their strength to defeat the Old Ones. The Gatekeepers also won because the Old Ones do not understand Scarlett Adams' powers. In the present day the Gatekeepers have been reincarcerated as modern day teenagers because the Old Ones are about to escape the world they were sent to and rule over humanity a second time. The books focus on the modern day children trying to defeat the Old Ones again
  2. I will surely check this out after I finish the book I am currently reading.