The Future of Gaming Is Here.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JabrZer0, May 7, 2015.

1. Well, that depends on your definition of hackable: we have an open SDK (software development kit for those of us whose lives don't revolve around 1's and 0's), meaning that any developer who buys the suit will be able to use it for whatever they can imagine. As for death by suit, there's really no way to kill someone with it... I mean, I suppose you could REALLY annoy someone by vibrating them continuously for a long time, but I doubt that would be lethal :D Any anyway, we've built some failsafes into both the hardware and software to make sure that it's always safe to use, no matter what anyone does with it.
  2. "Your suit vibrated and totally hurt me"
    All the dumb lawsuits...
  3. Just saying, that would be hilarious to see happen. "A 25-year old gamer has sued a company, as the product that he bought from that 'vibrated him' too much in 'the wrong areas'."
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  4. Don't forget to vote every day if you want to see this become a reality!
  5. How far is this product along in development?
  6. Sorry for the delay... had to graduate from college :D Anyway, we're getting pretty far along. We'll have a Kickstarter up and running in a few months, and we're hoping to have the first suits to people early next year! I can't get any more specific than that, unfortunately, because there's a lot in flux right now due to the fact that half of the team is graduating.
    AmusedStew and jkjkjk182 like this.
  7. Gratz ;)
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  8. Congrats on graduation :)
    JabrZer0 likes this.