The Future of 3891 (EMC ski resort in operation)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Justiceinacan, Dec 15, 2012.

?

Should the expansion be made?

Poll closed Feb 13, 2013.
Yes, only on 3891 0 vote(s) 0.0%
None,the resort is awesome how it is!!! 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Yes,only on the ground of 3349 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes,only on 3349 0 vote(s) 0.0%
All Expansions SHould be made 3 vote(s) 75.0%
Just Remodel 3891 a little 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So I already have a pretty successful ski resort that people come and pay to see. It's pretty realistic and I thought It would be so much cooler if it had an expansion. I was thinking of remodeling the main black rock ridge. Operations being performed:
    -Remodel Creeper Quad
    -Create a less outdated valley chair
    -Create slopeside condos (Done)
    -Resturaunt (Done
    Now, I have almost no land for any more ski resort on either of my residences, but a sky ski area is so unrealistic and would cost me a pain in the butt. ANyone want to buy cookies to support the EMC ski resort? XD

But If I do wind up in the sky, WHy not do it on both residences? (Ideas,Ideas,Ideas) So I am going to come up with a logical Explanation of how a snowy ski resort wound up in the sky (Magic? Notch?)and then get to work.If anyone reading this would like to know more that I have in mind, I will post everything I can show ya.
  2. Okay Here is a list of mountain expansions that will be made
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    Black Rock Ridge
    Skyline Resort
    Skyway
    Spear Mountain
    Aerodome
    Amber Mountain
    Blizzard island
  3. Today I finished the new valley chair. All stats below.
    Carriers:7 Towers:3 Ride time: About 8 seconds Company:Creeperlift (My minecart company)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    These are all screenies of the new chairlift. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

4. Looks pretty cool I'll have to pop by :)