The Empire Market

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JabrZer0, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I've created the Empire Market, on smp3, at my lot (6029)!

Rent a stall and sell two items of your choice.

Ideal location, at the entrance to the as of yet unfinished Empire Amusement Park. Come join the market while there are still stalls available (though I may add more if I need to).

PM me here on the site, or come to our area office located on-site to rent a plot!

Price Options:

- 20 rp/day
    - 100 rp/week

RULES: These may seem scary, but for the most part, as long as you're a positive member of the EMC community, they won't be a problem for you.

-You may prepay, or pay day-to-day, but be aware, if you miss a payment, you will lose your stall and you will have to visit the office to retrieve your stuff.

-Violations of Empire Rules will result in IMMEDIATE loss of your stall.

-Management reserves the right to terminate any contract, however you will be repaid in full for any time you may not have used (This assumes you have not broken any rules).

-Management reserves the right to refuse a stall to any person deemed a risk.

-Please keep your stall stocked. If your stall is often out of stock, or out of stock for a long period of time, you may lose your stall.

-If you break any of these rules, you WILL lose your stall, and you will not be able to purchase another one.

----Also, remember, I have to individually help each person get their stall. If you are waiting to be helped, please be patient. I'll get to you as soon as I can :)
    scarligmione, amadai and Crazy1080 like this.
  2. Very nice idea Jabrzer0 I hope a lot of people even from other server will consider renting a stall.
  3. Moved to Community Discussion forum (not a proper shop or service listing; incorrect title format for Community Marketplace posts).
    JabrZer0 likes this.