The Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by fluffinator09, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Does anyone here play this? I just got the gold edition today, and am looking into starting a guild if I can garner the interest.
  2. *timidly raises hand*
    Ch33zus likes this.
  3. I got it for free last week for 4/5 days, made an account and it said my account isn't known or something. I knew myself that i had indeed made an account and it had put me through to the last steps of going onto the game etc. Uninstalled it after that as i just find it stupid how it went wrong when every player has to make one. Took me like 4 hours to install too ;-;
  4. Bought it for 60 bucks on steam. One of the things I LOVE about steam is it gives you the opportunity to try out a game for 2 hours and if you don't like it you can refund it. Well when I found out downloading, installing, and updating the game counts towards your play time then I refunded it almost immediately. I wasn't getting stuck with a game that I may not ever play and waste the money.
  5. How much do you play it?
    I know the feel man, even though my account from beta actually survived lol.
  6. Probably once or twice a week, for long periods of time;;
  7. I getcha, do you have it through Steam?
  8. Yeah, they should extend it to at least 6~12 hours
  9. Idk about that, but at least 4 would be good imo.
  10. Or just have it to where when you download a game like that OFF steam then all of the updates come with it.
  11. Idk why it did that for you. It didn't for me. It is strange.
  12. Same, seemed weird at first, contacted Valve and they told me they couldn't do anything about it.
  13. Like when I had to patch it through the launcher as a first time set up, it never ran the game even.
  14. I bought it, tried it, and didn't like it. The funny thing is though, it that I had a bug when downloading it through steam, so it didn't see the files I already had downloaded through steam and tried to re-download the game. I didn't know this until after it was halfway downloaded and by then, my two hours was already up. I played it for a couple hours and it didn't feel like there was anything differentiating it from any other MMO. Just the same ol' boring grind.