The Community

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TetraClap, Feb 14, 2016.

1. I would just like to say how thankful I am to the community.

For one, Krysyy has placed about 400 hearts, 1200 chests, 400 hoppers just for us! Thank you so much Krysyy for being so kind!

One kind thing can lead to another kind thing and that's what Krysyy has caused! For one, I estimate that the community has donated around 10 million+ worth of items at /v love. What's awesome is that the community has not asked one person for an item back. We just gave it to random strangers to be kind. I think this shows that the community makes everyone feel welcome and worthy.

The community is also friendly. Today I asked for directions to the love event and the community openly gave me directions. I also used a alt account to test out how nice people were. The alt account got lots of attention and players were willing to help out.

I hope that EMC continues this spirit of giving. GO EMC!!!
    tonia likes this.
  2. For real! unlike other communities, the Empire Minecraft community is so nice and helpful, and we have such wonderful staff that always figures out how to keep the members entertained. In all my years of this game and community building I have never found a more friendly, welcoming society than EMC.
    If you ask me, I think we should do the love event every year, and maybe we can even do it for the holidays, too. I absolutely loved distributing presents to random people and I honestly look forward to doing it again, if we ever get the chance.
    This is an amazing community