The AlbinoPolarbear

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by albinopolarbear1, Jul 22, 2012.

1. This is a very contradicting matter and loads of people ask me what an albino polar bear would look like. I would like this thread to be the whole community discussing what their thought is one this rare creature. I would like this thread to be about people discussing what this rare creature would look like and if you find any funny pics or images on the internet post them here. Have fun with my brain confusing animal!
  2. Lol, its the same with my nook :p
  3. People always say to me "how can their be an albino polar bear, it doesn't make sense it is impossible" and I'm just on m computer laughing SOOO much.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. An albino polarbear would look like *drumroll*

A normal polar bear, Albinism is the lack of pigment, causing skin/fur/hair/eyes to be WHITE. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between an ablino polar bear and a normal one other then it having white eyes, that is all.
  5. Thats the point, I've looked it up...
    After I made the name XD
  6. Idea!!!!!
    Whoever can post the best picture here will win a special prize-trust me its not terrible-something enchanted
  7. Albino: an organism exhibiting deficient pigmentation
    +
    Polar Bear: a bear native largely within the Arctic Circle encompassing the Arctic Ocean, its surrounding seas and surrounding land masses. It is the world's largest land carnivore and also the largest bear. A polar's skin is black, but its outer fur is white.
    =
    Albino Polar Bear: No Results Found