The 333th Day Of Yulie!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RocketSt0ne, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Hello!, My name of course is Yulie and most of you already know me but just in case, I consider myself a nice person, Honest and with strong judgement of things. I also consider myself a capitalist cause my businesses can sometimes look like I want the upper hand on the deal like a 6:1 ratio.

I started My EMC adventure back in march, I don't really remember how I came across this server all I know is that I came from a long break of MC after my previous server I had been apart of shutdown and I found out the server wasn't back and probably was never coming back and I missed it cause the 90% of us were adults 18+ and I wanted something like that again so I decided to look around those sites that sponsor servers and like I said before I don't know how I came across this server I just know I read "Mature Staff" and I was like ummmm, just maybe is another one of those servers :) so I signed up on the forums and I logged into the servers. My first server being SMP2 and I know what your thinking if 3 is your favorite number how come you didn't start in SMP3? Simple answer it was full :D and most server were always full or partially full but eventually I got tired of it being so full and Got Gold supporter. why not Iron if I just wanted to fix the availability of log in? because I don't feel like $5 on Iron was worth anything and till today I still do think Iron is worth $5 off my pocket but that is a personal opinion ;). At this point I didn't know anybody I had no friends on EMC I was playing for about 4 months and never took the time to make any effort of communicating. I quit EMC shortly for collage and came back afterwards everything was lost :D. but I began again this time I made friends, I meet Caleb (a.k.a. Eklektoi or WCG_Elite), Lemonade54, Lach(something can't remember proper name) and Steven(Numeration goes here and I can't remember the numeration) Later I quit EMC again and again for the same reason as before but than came back and here I am of course with more friends Windylava, PirateOfDW, Ninjaboy5656, Eklektoi, Lemonade54, Steven, Silken_Thread, _Stads_, Nfell2009 and I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few that I lack the memory to remember :( sorry if your not here. but anyways that my adventure into EMC and I thank every single person & Friends who have made this experience worth the time.

By the way This is an AMA so anything you'd like to know feel free to Ask :D

Note: I know I passed my 333 3 days ago but cut me some slack.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. Lotsa 3s.... 0.0

Why is your username July if your real name is Yulie?
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  3. Congrats :) Almost to a year :) I was gonna ask the same question Truffle did :p
  4. That's Because My Favorite Month is July and July sounds like the High State of the name Yulie ;)