Temple Guardians Too Hard

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by onetoad, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Why are ocean monuments so hard now? I used to clear these things all the time and now it seems like I can't kill a single one of these things without dying. I've got maxed armour, maxed weapons, regen potions and water breathing and it makes no difference. My difficulty is set to 1 and they are still kicking my butt in less than 15 seconds. What gives?
  2. Pretty sure they ignore most of your armour
  3. You done broke it... The Guardians been talkin with one another and have decided that they won't take it anymore. They are done.... No more nicey, nice.... They are starting a revolution...
    WayneKramer likes this.
  4. Wow, I need to go try to them with that change. I used to clear them on difficulty 5. Would take me about 20 minutes to find one, clear it, find the sponge rooms and move on to the next one. For a challenge a while back, I cleared every temple in the waste on smp7. Then I auctioned a DC of sponge! I'll have to go see what is happening. Was there a nerf to the elder guardian?
  5. I don't know, they used to be easy and now I died 4 times just trying to get inside. Managed to kill one of the smaller guardians inside but outside they'd kill me before I could take a second swing at them. :/