Survivor fan thread!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheJuniorMint, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I’m bring this thread back. Mostly because the look on Ron’s face was beautiful at tribal. He was 100% flabbergasted.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. Welp, the thread is leaving hibernation
  3. Though I like Wentworth I believe her time will be up soon... I might even say Aubry or Joe might return... And final 3 wise I might guess Gavin Aurora and maybe Lauren
  4. Did you see the episode where Wardog failed at throwing sand bags? That was pretty funny.
    Runningrhino likes this.
  5. Well, hello again
  6. My predictions have slightly changed since Devons is playing one of the better gameplays I have seen on any season. Devons, Lauren, and maybe Gavin are my F3 as of now but it depends on if Joe or Aubry shake things up.

Edit: It also depends on who will have what it takes for the jury to see on who should win and they will lean towards Devons which if I was in their shoes I would vote him. Also in retrospect I see Julie not getting any pity votes because she is only someone to drag into the final 3. Victoria might not get past the final 4 due to fire making challenge. Lauren might get at least 1 or 2 votes depending on who saw her play the game but due to Wentworth spoiling everyone on her idol they might reconsider their vote. In which I can state Devons is gonna win in my view. But if they do get Devons out after the Edge of Extinction 2nd returnee competition, there might be a reason to see either Gavin or Lauren winning.

2nd Edit: Basically if I were any jury member, I would like to see who has the best strategic gameplay like Devons but also on how much change on how you have shown throughout the journey. So my top 3 choices are based on what I stated which Gavin, Lauren, and Devons are the options I see.