supporter subscription issue

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by sloppywaffles, Aug 24, 2012.

1. So i just tried to subscribe to the diamond membership with a pre-paid visa card. I got through the whole process but after everything was finished i got a message that "paypal could not register the card". The problem is, my payment history now says that i gave $20. So pretty much as of right now it just took my money. Can i please have some help from an admin.
  2. Have you contacted Pay Pal yet?
  3. i guess that seems like the logical thing to do. i'll do that now. probably the obvious solution but i just kind of freaked out when i saw my history. thanks chicken
  4. That happened to me with another game, EMC won't be able to do anything about it. I had to contact my bank, and they gave me a refund of the money. seeing as no money was spent. It just said it was.
  5. Before you try anything else - make sure you get that cancelled (you shouldn't have any troubles...
    After that, you could probably just try again, or you could PM IcC to make sure you are doing it right.
  6. That may be what happened to me also paranoid. I might be reading the account history wrong. Anyway, thanks for the help guys. it looks like i'm just going to have to use a different payment method.
  7. Best of luck :)
    sloppywaffles likes this.