Supporter Perk - Buying a Res

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MEINCRAVTA, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I think this would work because my 2 res's are full and need another one. It would cost 4,000r for Iron Supporters, 2,000r for Gold supporters, and 1,000r for Diamond.

BUTTTT..... You could only buy 1 more than your limit, making it a one time only thing, 2 res for iron, 3 for gold, 4 for diamond etc.

This would help a lot of players who have say, their house on one, their shop on the other, but need a place to put their hotel, or for diamond, a large animal farm or storage facility.

Tell me what you think, and price adjustments.
  2. Good idea, should be more expensive, Diamond supp. would earn it back in a day, Gold supp. in 2 days, Iron supp. 5 days, too cheap
  3. I'm not sure that the rupee payment works very well. What you're really asking for is that supporters all get an extra residence.

There is a case for that as Iron only gets one residence like free players do, but then Iron has loads of perks over Free, so it might detract from Iron supporters thinking about becoming Gold, as getting your second plot is a big bonus. I think it's the most significant part of the upgrade from Iron to Gold.

Is one of your plots in Utopia? If not, you could more than double your current space by moving one of your plots there.

I'm not sure how much hassle moving chunks of the map around is, but maybe Justin could add that as a paid service? $5 to move a plot from one server to another.....
  4. Yes.. I agree with Terr. :)