Super Sunday Spectacular!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Jan 13, 2019.

1. It wil... <3
    JDHallows likes this.
  2. *when JD forgets to turn item damage off in a keep items round*
    JDHallows, Top_Benny and MoreMoople like this.
  3. Heya guys, the event was super fun, I myself got a JD pvp head and I have so much fun, with my friends and community members :D
    Thank you JD for hosting this wonderful event, I know one reason why you got the promotion to senior staff :)
    See ya around Mah Dood! :p
    JDHallows likes this.
  4. well after 9 hours i think jd probably got a bit tired of me, i think i was the only one who went to it all lol
    xD i think thats the 2nd Longest ive ever been at a EMC Event continueisly

Thanks JD :)
    JDHallows, MoreMoople and Top_Benny like this.
  5. I hope to see more soon :)
    Top_Benny and JDHallows like this.
  6. U were too op
    JDHallows and SkeleTin007 like this.
  7. Also I hope that you host another one of these, or at least a pvp night! :D
    Edit: You should call it The Sunday Slaughter Spectacular!
    JDHallows likes this.
  8. Yes, great event day JD. Wish i could have stayed longer, but had fun regardless. Thanks!
    JDHallows likes this.
  9. Thank you all for coming! It has been a while since I had done an event like that, and I felt like EMC needed a spectacular Sunday ;)

I am glad that everyone had a good time! I hope to see you all at events again, now that I plan to start hosting weekly again :D
  10. Forgot to add, I mentioned that I would post all of yesterday's Trivia Questions for anyone that wasn't able to make it to the trivia event. Here they are for anyone that is curious or wants to see if they can figure out the answer ;)
    1. If I have 10 cookies and give Krysyy 6 cookies, how many cookies do we have?
    2. If I am facing North, what direction is on my left?
    3. How many enchantments does the Arena Longbow have?
    4. In the EMC Easter Valley event, who did you have to help get ready for Easter?
    5. What item floats around the Eyender?
    6. If I take all the items from 2 full single chests and put them into 1 double chest, how many empty slots would I have in the double chest?
    7. What number question is this? (Note that in-game for this question, I just keep saying "next question" and not giving question numbers, so unless a player was counting or was good at guessing, they wouldn't really know ;) )
    8. How many variants of the enraged mob exist on EMC?
    9. If you see the message “A cauldron bubbles nearby,” what mob is nearby?
    10. How many sparks do you need to craft a second tier Witch’s Gem?
    11. How long do you have to wait to use a new Pot of Gold promo?
    12. How many Dragon Stone Fragments do you need to make 3 Dragon Stones?
    13. How many tokens does it cost to perform a residence biome change on Utopia?
    14. How many holes are there at the mini-golf course at the EMC Amusement Park on SMP3?
    15. How many arenas are available at the SMP PvP Arenas?
    16. In the mini-game Chickeneer Invader, how many minutes do you have to survive to win?
    17. What was the date for Christmas in 2015?
    18. How many Charged Steel Spikes do you need to make a Steel Ingot?
    19. Who won the Empire Cartoonist’s Sketchbook in the 2014 Empire Comic Strip Contest?
    20. If you’re standing at the Center Waste Outpost, how many blocks away is the nearest Waste Outpost?
    Here are all of the answers. Don't look until you have answered all of the above questions, so you don't cheat ;)

1. 10
    2. West
    3. 5
    4. Easter Bunny's Assistant
    5. Eye of Ender
    6. 0
    7. 7
    8. 24
    9. Sorgina
    10. 8
    11. You can use it right away
    12. 27
    13. 10k
    14. 18
    15. 16
    16. 3 minutes
    17. December 25th
    18. 9
    19. Lewi_lee_smith or LewiLee (name change)
    20. 0 blocks
    MoreMoople, Top_Benny and Rhycicles like this.