[SUGGESTIONS] Some EMC Site Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Stnywitness, Apr 25, 2020.

?

Do you like these suggestions?

I don't like any of them, sorry. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1/4 of them I like. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
2/4 of them I like. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
3/4 of them I like. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I like all of them! :D 2 vote(s) 100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello! Stny here.

I have a few suggestions: Let me know what u think.

1: Have it so that you are allowed to edit the comments on your profile (just your own). I find it a bit frustrating that I can't edit my comments on my profile. (not the posts on the profile, the comments on a post)

2: Have the ability to decline email notifications for private messages on the empire site. I have looked ALL OVER for an option to stop receiving a lot of emails saying that someone replied to a private message. Is there one, and I can't just find it, or is there no option at all?

3: The ability to "tag" peoples post. Kinda like how facebook does it. Example: You see a thread posted by a player that you think another player would like. Press a "tag person" button, then you type the person's name. Then, that player will get a notification saying that "Stnywitness has tagged you in X post." I don't think you should be able to tag people in your own post, since it might get overused, but just have the ability to tag people to OTHER people's posts. Make sense?

4: Also, I think we should have a XD emoji. I mentioned this on Krysyy's emoji thread, but no one replied :confused:

EDIT:
    5: Get a notification if your username is mentioned in a thread/post/profile page, etc.

Let me know what ya'll think about these suggestions. :) :D
  2. It exists. https://prnt.sc/s5u8tk

EMC really can't do much in terms of site upgrades.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  3. Where can u find that? I just looked and I can't see that option anywhere...
  4. Its under "contact details".
    Stnywitness likes this.
  5. I FOUND IT! :D You are a life saver. Thanks so much! :D
  6. While #2 is already implemented, I believe the others (excluding #4) are not possible due to technical limitations. Maybe after Empires is released, the devs can work on the long, grueling process of updating the XenForo version...
    Stnywitness likes this.