Suggestions for the eggify feature

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by zulu9, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hey,
    I love the new eggify feature. The only thing I do not like about it is that animals
    always come out as babies. I would love to put my favourite dog to the wild in an egg
    and put him out on my base there. Or have a cat breeding party with the new ocelot mobs. Same for colored sheep.

If there is something I miss that would speak against this idea maybe an alternative suggestion would be something like the /vault for pets.
  2. I daught that would be a realism, I can't see much point I this just to make animals grow up faster, Justin would have to put back in the spawn on comand and tax it for transfers
  3. Not sure if I understood you right. My point is not about making animals grow up faster but
    to make some of them more like pets instead of livestock. Esp for cats and dogs but colored sheep maybe too.
    I am suggesting a way to take an animal with you in some sort of container and be able to spawn it as it was before someplace else.
  4. Just remember that the server cannot add new inventory items to the game without requiring every player to install a matching client mod. So we are limited to the existing spawning eggs. There are no eggs for "tamed wolf", or "siamese tamed cat" nor "pink sheep". There's just "wolf", "ozelot" and "sheep".