[Suggestion] Wild build Derl Change~

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey EMC,

Right now the wild Derll protection is a set time, But this suggestion is to change it for players who have say a Full build, even if its not a established base, but just to up it, and then those that have a perm protection on that account also take those into account, so then their builds will be protected longer in the wild.

If that makes sense, I can reword it if players have a hard time....

~Finch
    Fexu likes this.
  2. I have no idea what you are asking/suggesting here. Can you try and better explain this to me. Thanks.
    MCSaw likes this.
  3. Have I missed something and buildings in wild now have a derelict counter?
  4. If my understanding is correct, you are asking for the dereliction time for builds in the wild to be increased for those that have a full outpost build and for those that have permanent protection on their accounts to have no timer.

At this time, the only dereliction time applicable to the wilderness pertains to chests left in the way of other players at public builds, or errant blocks left while exploring. The chest items are placed into the player's vault. The errant blocks are valueless and removed.

I see no reason to apply any sort of dereliction system to the wild at this time because there is plenty of space left to explore. If at some time we choose to implement a true derelict system to the wild, then we will keep this suggestion in mind. Thread closed.
    finch_rocks_1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.