[Suggestion] Voting Sites Manager

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Upmostlocket106, Aug 4, 2022.

1. I have noticed that in the descriptions on the voting sites, they are Way outdated and could have added new and updated features for more of an incentive to try out EMC. Some of the sites appear to not have been updated since 2020, or even earlier possibly.

If we have a Voting Sites Manager, that could update EMC features on the voting sites every update, Im sure we would be able to attract more players

Atleast updating the game version to the recent/current version would be a good start, plus we could Definitely add more in game features the devs have worked so hard on in the description
    Tuqueque and FadedMartian like this.
  2. Community team responsability?
    Upmostlocket106 likes this.
  3. I'm pretty sure this is because to edit the voting sites' content, it has to be Aikar himself, probably. Delegating this task to others should definitely help, as voting sites normally are the first interaction between EMC and new players and should include the best experience...

Something, I can add would be, when EMC has a big update, for the Contribution team to prepare the content that should be featured in the voting sites, and then all that needs to be done would be to "copy/paste" into the different sites