[Suggestion] Vanilla+ Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, Mar 16, 2021.

?

How much tokens do you have just laying around right now?

0-1000 1 vote(s) 5.3%
1000-5000 2 vote(s) 10.5%
5000-10000 1 vote(s) 5.3%
10000-100000 6 vote(s) 31.6%
100000-1mil 7 vote(s) 36.8%
1mil+ 2 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. Disclaimer: This is just a neat idea I had, I don't expect this to ever get added in it entirety or even as a concept. Nor do I think it would "fit" on EMC in this current form. I just thought it was worthy of sharing and maybe it can spark an idea or two for Empires or something as a nice little bonus.

Are you tired of having thousands upon thousands of tokens just laying around in your wallet? Don't wanna spend it on land ownership rights (whenever that gets released)? Tired of the base Minecraft level enchantments and potions? Well, stop asking so many questions and just open the Vanilla+ Shop!

This simple shop would be accessible in any Town-world or otherwise outpost via the handy little command of "/v+" or "/tokenshop" And you'd be met with this humble screen!

Sleek, innovative, unique. These are words that would be used to describe this GUI based shop system! As shown in this top quality video, recorded by yours truly, shows what this could be like to *cough* "navigate" this system and some possible items you could purchase from this shop!

Pretty neat huh? This would give players access to enchants and potions beyond what the base-vanilla experience can provide! Now I am not here to try and put a price on this, that's not my concern here.

Books that would go up to double their vanilla values, Elytra that gives protection, buyable EXP books, Zombie Horses, and so much more would be available. But let us not forget the potions! Drinkable beacon powers on the run! No more needing a beacon and a Mineral Mincer to instant mine Nether Bricks. Just drink a Super Potion of Haste and get to mining with a normal Efficiency V pickaxe!

As for those special armors you saw; I also recorded what a base Netherite Sword would do to a helpless zombie wearing nothing and then each of the sets.

See? Now wouldn't that add some spice and fun to your mob hunts?

In conclusion, Tokens = Cool items = Diversity = Fun = More Playing = More Tokens

*I cannot stress this enough that this is a concept and a mere pipedream as I know the devs currently have a plan for all this but thought it was a neat idea.*
    JohnKid, Tuqueque, weeh and 6 others like this.
  2. Bump this glorious idea back to the forefront!
  3. I have a feeling this is a bit too far removed from vanilla, and that this would take away from the attraction of already released custom items. It would also limit future custom items (i.e. promos), as they would either be obsoleted or outcompeted by this shop. +0 at this time, because I do think it's a very unique and useful idea, though.
    Tuqueque and Cyberazaz101 like this.
  4. The value in promos isn't the use for them but their limited amount (supply and demand). I think this is a great idea for a person with way too many tokens and then some for every day that I kill a new custom mob. It could be taken to this extant or old promos could be added to the token shop. I feel like tokens are just such a neglected currency and the token shop hasn't had a new item in years...I dont think its had to add more to it or just revamp the whole thing.