[Suggestion] TNT for Mining/Excavation tweaks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Cyberazaz101, May 21, 2020.

1. Hey everyone,

I am often faced with the issue of having a large area I want cleared, and I don't necessarily need it to be "neat". I would love to use TNT to achieve this to speed up the process and just get to building my projects faster. With 1.15.2 also changing the TNT drop rate to 100% of blocks broken, this would help a TON. The cost of this would of course be the TNT itself (which is more expensive in the long run than just mining it by hand). However, with the current system intended for anti-grief set up, TNT can't chain together to explode one another. While this was done to make griefing via TNT next to impossible with the blocks due to it being able to break limited basics (dirt, stone, netherrack, etc) as well as no chaining. However, I'm not sure how they would achieve this or differentiate malicious from practical use of TNT but I would like to at least have chaining TNT turned back on. I understand this may cause TNT to be used for griefing purposes, but I feel griefers are a very small percent of players and it would benefit more players than it would harm. (Miner's Mania could also get a little bit more boomy if you wanted to take it that way ;))

To sum it up, basically turn back on TNT chaining in some capacity, even if there was a limit somehow, it would help tendentiously.
  2. One more bump for good measure.