[Suggestion] The Hub

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by _REMOVED_63902, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Seems like a lot more work for Aikar and the developers, but if they are willing to put in the extra time for it, I think this could be useful to have on EMC.
    Trapper777 likes this.
  2. I initially read this wrong and got an awesome idea (or maybe I read it right :confused:) anyway, What I was thinking of was that when you die, you can choose a portal to go into. The portals will lead to set places. One will lead to town, one will lead to bed spawn, others will lead to other servers. Because they are all preset, they don't neccesarily need to be unique for each player. Instead, you have a bunch of portals that lead to places that any user will want to go to. Let's say that two players die at about the same time. They will both go to the same hub. This hub will give them access to teleports mentioned earlier. If we feel like being really fancy, a book can magically appear in their inventory that has a tip on how to not die the way they did. Example:
    Someone gets killed by an enderman
    The book may say "Enderman will attack if looked at, but if you are wearing a pumpkin, you can look at them all you want."

This can be based off of the death logs.

Back to the two players, they will see each other and maybe say "hi." If one goes to the bed portal, they will be teleported to their unique bed.
    this is my idea on the hub topic and may be a bit off from what you are talking about :p
  3. I think it should cost rupees for bed spawn
  4. I really dont get this... :confused: