[ Suggestion ] Supporter Mumble Channel.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MustangLover25, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone,

As we all know there is a supporter chat channel in game, but can't we add a supporter Mumble channel? Please feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Thank You,
    mustanglover25
  2. -1

I see no need for it. There's always an open channel if you want to talk to supporters.
    deathconn likes this.
  3. Well it is a perk that could encourage more supporters which means the server can probably afford more things.
  4. Due to the small Mumble community the Empire has (there are usually under a dozen people on) I could not see it being used. Because there are so few people on, the Supporter channel would be vacant most of the time.

And that's not to mention the pain it would be for Krysyy to manage. Giving permissions on Mumble has to be done manually... with a very large number of supporters, even if only some joined, it'd be yet another thing to handle...
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  5. Running mumble permissions for channels is not automatic. This would not be logical to keep changing who was allowed based on if their supportership was active or not.

Also what is so wrong with communicating with non supporter?
    suggestion denied
  6. Nothing wrong with communicating with non-supporter I just thought it would be a cool idea.