[suggestion] Spectator mode

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Dee6983, Aug 5, 2017.

?

Agree?

Yes +1 5 vote(s) 100.0%
No -1 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. With the update of the games server and us being in 1.12 I think it would be cool to have every game with its own spectator mode rather then looking through glass be able to observe the games server through a more modern way :D
  2. I could see people using mods with this.

Maybe games where you can see... tps to the top of it so it's like firefloor?
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. What?
  4. Spectator has abilities normal players don't. Those abilities can also be the same as mods. And players could use mods further that spectator would allow them to bypass. Hence why I suggested the tps to above so it's like the smp firefloor
  5. Why don't we just do what every other games server does and make our own version of a spectator mode? Where you can fly around and are invisible to the people still playing the game?
  6. Finch it's irrelevant what mods you use in spectator mode on games server. You can't break blocks, so XRay would be irrelevant. You're already flying, so flight would be irrelevant. You can't mine anything, so fastbreak would be irrelevant. You can't eat so fasteat and autosoup would be irrelevant. You can't pvp so ANY pvp mod would be irrelevant. You can already tp, so teleportation would be irrelevant. There is genuinely no valid aspect to the argument you are trying to make here.

Or just use spectator mode because it's not like anything a spectator does will mess up another player
  7. ah lmao I thought Finch had a point because I've never used MC's own spectator mode before.

nvm
    BlitzAttack and EmpireMall like this.