[Suggestion] Silent Logging in/out

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by OmarWrongChat, Apr 25, 2016.

?

What do you think?

+1 21 vote(s) 77.8%
-1 6 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Hello!

So, I'm sure you all know what it's like to have to switch between servers very fast looking for something or, in my case, trading with villagers to get xp then going to smp1 to combine items. Or, you just want to get on EMC to do one thing without getting into long conversations with others. Because of these situations, my suggestion is to make an option in /ps to turn off your login notifications. So, when you log on, there will be no message saying that you did and the only way someone would know is by looking in the [Tab] menu. This feature would be very useful for me and I'm sure it would be useful for others.

Give it a +1! :)

Omar
  2. I would miss when pros like shelL come on they would hide from the adoring fans :p
    Gawadrolt and omarsgifford14 like this.
  3. Yeah this is a great idea especially if you are having connection problems, this would be useful:)
    +1
  4. I can't see any reason why this couldn't be a thing. +1
    :)
    We3_Nub, Sachrock and omarsgifford14 like this.
  5. ^^^^ Same! +1
    We3_Nub and omarsgifford14 like this.
  6. Tbh My opinion is turn chat off lol that's what I do if I don't want to talk but this could be a great idea but thin we all will miss annoying ppl who will always have it off lol
  7. I really don't like this tbh. Sometimes I'll need to speak to someone and I wouldn't want to miss them, especially if it was urgent. The solution to your problem:
    omarsgifford14 has joined, last seen 1 day 21 hours ago.
    T PenguinDJ: Hey omar
    T omarsgifford14: Sorry gotta dash
    omarsgifford14 has disconnected.
    PenguinDJ was banned by Krysyy. Reason: Illegal Mods
  8. Good point FB,
    I definitely understand where you're coming from. To be honest, this was really a half-baked idea and I came up with it on the fly. And... btw, awesome formatting FB! xDD That chat is awesome esp since you got me full gold supporter :)
    Message me on forums if you saw this...
    _FB_ likes this.
  9. I don't like the suggestion. yeah, when you are switching back and forth your log in/out spams the chat and I have had people get upset about that but then I explain they can do /chat status off if it bugs them. As far as hiding, I don't see why we would need that. like builder said, if you don't want to chat you can just say you gotta go. or you can ignore them completely and explain later when you do have time or if you want to chat. I can't see this doing a whole lot of damage but at the same time it just seems like a waste of effort.
  10. +1, but only for the server hoping feature. The initial login and final disconnect should be displayed.
    omarsgifford14 and Gawadrolt like this.