[SUGGESTION] Revamp Ender Blade

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by stormboy231, Nov 14, 2020.

1. I am not sure if I'm the only player or not that loves to kill Mini Bosses, but get so upset when I see an Eyender spawn. It's not the facts that he is a boring boss to fight, but the fact that his loot drop is so poor. He is the only boss that drops nothing good, even the Very Rare Ender Blade is soooooo bad. I think it needs a revamp. I was thinking either add some type of luck and sharpness to the sword or at least go along with the enderman theme and let players use it as an "ender pearl" in the sense that we can tp from place to place by right clicking it. Of course add a cool down to the tp, but still make the blade a bit more exciting for players to want to fight the boss. You can also add another type of Very Rare item to his loot drop. Maybe the endereye crystals that circle him? Can add those as a look drop and when people hold it in their off hand can give the same effect around the player as the Eyender has when he is walking around. Just a suggestion to spice up the drop and make it a more enjoyable boss.
    Envine and Stnywitness like this.