[ Suggestion ] Remote Shop Signs - Act as Preview Signs

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by emfs_ad, Jan 15, 2018.

?

Well?

We're waiting 4 vote(s) 80.0%
We're not waiting 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neonkillah likes this.
  2. Well without looking at the old thread first I think it's a good idea, but I'm not really sure how the preview would even work
  3. It would work exactly like a preview sign but it isn't attached to a chest. I hope that answers your question but I feel like it went right over my head.
  4. I think this would be really cool, and you could also conserve and make cool museums - Or just show off your promos. However, I don't know if there's THAT much a need for this that a new promo has to come out.
    deathconn likes this.
  5. I PM'd Chicken about this a few months ago to see if it could be done. I really would like to see these. I had a really good idea for my promo display that something like this would be perfect for.
    deathconn likes this.
  6. You're welcome for reminding you ;)
    deathconn likes this.
  7. @Chickeneer
  8. Maybe the promo could be a sign that you could choose preview or shop. But then I suppose they'd have to make a new promo, and remote shop signs would be all valuable.
  9. We don’t necessarily to make an entire new promo just for this idea. I’m no coding expert but I’m sure there could be a way to encorperate this idea into the Romote Shop Signs.
  10. Please don't make duplicated threads for ideas that are on the pending additions list. The devs see that and they are working on it, but also have plenty to work on that comes as a priority.

Locking thread as this is already accepted and pending.
    deathconn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.