[SUGGESTION] PvP Residences

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Sep 16, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 1 vote(s) 9.1%
-1 10 vote(s) 90.9%
  1. Ok, so I know we have a pvp residence made already, but what if players had the ability to enable pvp on their residence? It could be a keep inventory type of thing, but when you tp there it will give you a warning message, stating that pvp is on and that you can be killed. I'm not sure how well this will go over with you guys, but oh well.

Edit:In case you didn't get the note, DON'T COMMENT TO SAY WE HAVE /pvp! I KNOW THAT! READ!
  2. -1, if you want to pvp then /pvp on smp6. I don't see the need for more pvp elsewhere.
    LuckyPat and Penguinub like this.
  3. -1

/v pvp.. nuff said
    Penguinub likes this.
  4. I'm sure keeping up just one /v pvp is extremely tedious but if you were to hundreds, even thousands staff would lose their mind. Another flaw I see with this is that the already thin pvp audience would be stretched across the empire making finding a pvp match much harder. One thing that I would love to see is player-made pvp arenas/residence submissions (Creating a res and being able to suggest that it becomes an official pvp res at /v pvp)
  5. It's shocking how more people don't agree with you..
  6. I would just like to point out that I did take the time to read your (short) post and I still posted /v pvp for a reason. You present no actual benefit that the pvp flag would bring and there's a number of implications such as wasted staff time moderating it. Seeing as all you did was throw out the pvp flag idea and nothing else, I see nothing else to post besides "/v pvp" because that's literally all there is to it.

I cannot fathom why you think that I haven't read the original post. I have, and my reply is not changing. Until you can present some pros to the situation, my end consensus can't change..
    Penguinub and ThaKloned like this.