[Suggestion] On-Site Account/s Management

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by GreenMeanie, Feb 9, 2017.

?

Do I have your vote?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I am going to state that this suggestion is going to biased based on my "habits/IRL restrictions".

For a good time now, with school, work, and other responsibilities, I have found myself under a bit of a time restraint. I know by suggesting this I am just confessing my lethal amounts of laziness, but I have my reasoning. Yes, I could just log out on the forums and log back in on my other accounts; but that takes time. Yes, I could just log onto my other accounts and see what is going on in the game; but that takes time. See where I am going?

Every now and again, I decide to log onto my other accounts to check a few things. I look to see how much money I have, any pending friend requests, or any mail that I got since the last time I logged in.

So I am going to suggest this mainly for my own benefit, but this could also spark some kind of interest in some other players that might be in the same place.

I am suggesting that a section is added to your forum account page, to "manage" your account, as well as any other accounts that you can claim ownership of. To clarify, I am not requesting any form of transactions being supported, but other things entirely.

As I stated previously, with a quoted "manage", I meant the ability to view that kind of information on the site.

Now, if this part isn't possible; then you guys/gals can just scrap this all together. But if you see any shade of hope in this, please don't stop reading now. What if you could see the forums in a different way? What if you didn't have to log out just to see what is going on for your other account? *If you have more than one.*

Here is the question that shall determine if this will work or not. Is it possible to show information about other accounts, on a "master" forum profile? I guess that could be considered a knock-off of Square, but it will only show the basics.
    Those basics being: basic currencies, derelict statuses, pending mail and friend requests. In other words, it would basically be a "conjoined" forum account, with some added abilities.

Now here is where it gets interesting. What I was imagining in my head, was something along the lines of what you would see if you logged into your favorite credit union, and had multiple savings, checking, and other accounts. But instead of it showing that stuff, it would list the rupees and tokens belonging to each forum account you added. As of right now, that itself would be a miracle to see, but if Aikar were looking for another challenge, I would also like to see the transaction logs for said accounts.

If you have more than one account, you know what I am talking about. Whether it be from voting, players, or wherever else you can get mail from, you want to know if it is there or not.

If you clicked on this one, you probably just like reading my words. If I am wrong to say that, I have to guess harder next time. I would really like to see any pending friend requests on all of my accounts.

Now... I would love to keep typing all of my thoughts out in this little black box, but I am very very tired and I very much enjoy sleeping. So, I am open to any criticism.. please don't be too mean, I am a sensitive little raccoon.

Go on ahead, leave your thoughts down below, give me a good 'ole yes or no, and then I'll see if we are good to go.

Thanks for your time, and as they say... GreenMeanie OUT!!! *drops keyboard*
    ThaKloned likes this.