[SUGGESTION] New thread section-contests

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Handsome_Jack0, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Now, I haven't really been here long enough to see otherwise, but I haven't seen any area for contests. I don't know if new thread sections can be added, but I think one for contests would be nice, as the community discussion should really be for people to discuss things. So uh, that's my short little suggestion, just trying to make myself known and help, this is what I thought of :)
  2. Sounds like a pretty good idea. I mean with all the contest now a days I think it would be extremely helpful.
  3. Of course new sections can be added, ICC could do that easy.
    But it's just one of those little things that could or could not be changed, they're just fine in the Community Discussion area.
  4. I think it would be a nice small, helpful and efficient addition to the forum section. For example if you are looking for a contest/giveaway to enter, you check the section and it let's you know which ones are possible for you to enter in and which ones are closed. :)
    mba2012 and Handsome_Jack0 like this.
  5. Sounds like a nice idea would help very much in organizing the forums!
  6. Yeah, nice idea, I remember when making my cow hockey thread, I got lost because I had no idea where to post it :I
  7. I like this idea. ^.^ If I don't know where to put something I got to miscellaneous :p
  8. Yes yes and probably yes. You wouldn't believe how long I sat looking for a section to put my pixel art thread.

5 minutes.