Suggestion: New attraction common to all servers!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by _removed_userwefwewe, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Just spontaneous, but wouldn't it be cool if we had a place where we could chat with members of other servers and hangout with members of other servers? A new attraction of this concept could be some type of lot or place just like the graveyard, park, etc. It would be a place where everyone could go, no matter what server they were members of and speak to other server members or just hangout. Tell me what you think guys, maybe it's not such a bad idea to bring together the community!
  2. I think a cross-server location would be a bit... difficult.

It would be really cool though! :)
  3. This sounds really cool, but I can't see it being technically possible. The different servers are, well, different servers. You'd have to get Justin to say for sure on that, but I'm pretty sure it's not doable. The best we can hope for is probably a cross-server chat (I think he's working on that capability).

It would be cool though. It'd really just be a lobby / trading area. Nice for chilling, but I'm not sure it'd get a lot of use, since people wouldn't be able to do anything else while there.
  4. Yea, I was a little doubtful on the actual reality of the concept but I though of an idea of using a separate server, which would be the location. Members would type a command and be relocated to a different server. Problems with that however would still arise. Some including applicability and still if even that would be possible or not, and also it would be costly. Thanks for your feedback guys! Both have good points!
  5. This sound fun. :) can we set cross server shop too?