[Suggestion] Momentus Drops

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ChickenDice, Jan 6, 2015.

?

Would you like to see this implemented?

Yes 6 vote(s) 66.7%
No 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Possibly 2 vote(s) 22.2%
I don't mind either way 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Well I've been thinking lately about custom mob drops dropped by Marlix and Momentus that are only
    theirs; I then realized and began to think about how Marlix has a whooping 5 custom items (Marlix Bow, Marlix Boots, Marlix Pants etc.) while Momentus only has 1 (Momentus Toothpick). This being said I am here to suggest more custom items for Momentus. I'm not actually suggesting anything specific I just would like more Momentus drops in general. I really don't have any ideas beside Momentus Head so if you have any please leave an answer. I'd love to hear any feedback you guys have on this! :)
  2. Momentus needs more drops. Something like a slingshot (a bow).
    wolffpack58 and ChickenDice like this.
  3. Giants golden egg. (Golden apple)
    wolffpack58 and ChickenDice like this.
  4. I believe the momentues also has to Dirt Destroying Clock thingo as the Marlix doesn't, but that still leaves it 5-2, and I am for the idea of more Momentues drops! Maybe something that matches the armor maybe like the Giants Crown or something and a few more.
    ChickenDice likes this.
  5. Some ideas...

1. Momentus' Bacon (Cooked Pork) [His Breakfast??]
    Effect: super long duration saturation and temp. boost to base HP. Consumable.

2. Momentus' Eye (Eye of Ender)
    Effect: Night Vision automatic, while in action bar.

3. Momentus' Tooth (Diamond/Emerald/Quartz/Gold Block?)
    Effect: small passive boost to damage you deal, while in action bar.

4. Momentus' Skin (Leather)
    Effect: small passive defense boost when you are dealt damage, while in action bar.

5. Momentus' Fungus (Mushroom/Tall Grass)
    Effect: instill Poison effect to surrounding enemies automatically. Consumable.

6. Momentus' Trophy--"Player/Staff" (Player Head)
    Effect: solely collectible.