(SUGGESTION) Mod of the month.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 2, 2013.

1. As it seems the only staff who ever get any attention right now is Aikar and Max, (Which, I myself think is getting fairly stupid) I have an idea for the other staff. My idea, have a Mod of the month. Every month, a mod would be selected for their contributions to EMC. (Not just coding.. :p) The Mod of the month would get, lets say, a different color name for that month, and maybe some rupees. (Maybe, 5K?) If you have anything to add to this, please do so. :)
  2. I am pretty sure something similar to this has been suggested before and denied.
  3. On EMC, any one task is preformed by a number of staff members. While only one of us may get the "credit" for this task, it took the work of quite a few to accomplish the feat. We don't act alone, and our accomplishments should reflect on the staff as a whole, rather than a single person.

Unlike in other places, we work together. We are all the moderator of the month, every month.
    I really hope I wasn't ninja'd
    _Stads_ and Lukas3226 like this.
  4. This would be pretty cool although honestly I don't think it would happen either...