[ SUGGESTION ] Make renamed items "usable"

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by emfs_ad, Mar 29, 2014.

1. So I have some renamed diamond blocks and they can't be crafted down to regular diamonds. Not too long ago I could do this, but now I can't. I also heard that you can't craft anything with a renamed item. Can we fix this?

Did Aikar change this due to people using promo items to craft different items?
  2. lol
    This would be nice, i have this problem too
  3. Aikar said he will get to this eventually, but according to him it is a large fix.

From what I know it has to do with the ability to craft dragon stones. The changes to the crafting system caused it. Hopefully aikar will fix it soon. Getting impatient.
    krysyyjane9191 and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Was
    this announced because you seem to be the ony one that knows this information ._.
  5. Not really announced, but some players (like me :p) had asked Aikar about it.
    @Aikar if you read this: Villager trading still works for renamed items.... So maybe making a custom villager or two with trades for iron => iron, gold => gold, diamond => diamond etc. with common items could be a viable workaround until the crafting system can be fixed.
    deathconn likes this.