[Suggestion] Lower Aggression Timer

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gawadrolt, Sep 28, 2018.

?

Lower the time it takes to change your difficulty after being out of combat to 3 minutes?

Poll closed Oct 19, 2018.
Yes 6 vote(s) 100.0%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Whenever you attack a mob you have to wait a little while to set your spawn. That isn't a problem at all. To change your difficulty though you have to wait FIVE minutes until you can change your difficulty and if you are attacked in that five minutes it resets. My suggestion is to lower that five minutes to three minutes. You still must make an actual effort to stay out of combat but you aren't wasting half your day waiting to start playing again. :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. I think this is a good idea but I am +0 at the moment
  3. I just switch smps and then back again and poof the diff has been lowered.
    KatydidBuild and Gawadrolt like this.
  4. hmmm I vote +1 as I cannot stand accidentally running into special EMC mobs and that is why I have them turned off.
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  5. ^^^ I put my difficulty on 7 or 8 when I want to hunt something but most of the time my difficulty is at 1 and all custom spawns are turned off because I have better things to do than deal with dumb annoying mobs that just get in the way and don't provide any kind of additional challenge anyways. EMC does have a challenging and rewarding option when it comes to the mobs though, and when I want to do that I do that... which is rarely lol.
    KatydidBuild likes this.