[Suggestion] Horse name tag change

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by cutejuliew, Aug 12, 2013.

?

Should the horses name tag change?

Yes, I fell like horses names should not be see through walls. 13 vote(s) 86.7%
No 2 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. Hey,
    So lately I have noticed that horses names can be seen through the walls, and its starting to get me very confused between if its a player or a horse. Im sure that many people are thinking the same too. I feel that the horses name should not be seen through a wall but these horses should have an anvil naming effect like it has for all the other animals on it were you can only see the name if you are looking at the animal.

If you feel like this is a good idea, please answer yes in the poll above :)

(Ignore miss spelling above in the poll, typed too fast)

~cutejuliew~
  2. Yeah, I've been confused by this so many times already. +1 support :D
    cutejuliew likes this.
  3. I Approve :D
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  4. Mojang, Fix your game!
  5. I don't think its Mojang's fault though, I'm sure it's only an emc thing.
  6. Nope, it does have to do with Mojang. It has to do with showing when a horse is tamed/Un-tamed.
    brickstrike likes this.
  7. Exactly what I mean, but you still shouldn't see it through walls. You know.
  8. I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but it must just be because of something that's only on EMC then. Both in Singleplayer and on other servers, you only see a horse's name when you look directly at it. Not through walls.
    cutejuliew and cddm95ace like this.
  9. This was something I added, but I agree it is confusing and have removed it. Should be updating tonight and itll go live.
  10. Uh, fine. I'll come up with a better saying than Fix your glitches! :p
    (the original is not appropriate)
  11. Wow, talk about a successful suggestion XD
    cutejuliew likes this.
  12. Thank you soo much, your the best :)
  13. Got accepted within one hour, AIKAR TIME

I'm impressed.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. Now I don't have to get my hopes up thinking people are actually on smp8 when it's really a horse :D
    I'm only joking
    cddm95ace likes this.
  15. lol thats a good one xD