[suggestion] /home /home 1 /home 2 command

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrClydeBarrow, Feb 12, 2018.

1. so I was thinking a few of us have a res on different servers. and in order to get to those reses assuming you are in town you have to type smp 1 or smp 2 or utopia. but what about taking the /home, /home 1, /home 2, ect command and make it so as long as you are in town on that server you can use the /home # to transfer from server to server to access your res faster. example is say you have a res on smp 1 that you use /home for and one on utopia you use /home 1 for and are in town on both but are currently on utopia then you would be able to type /home to get to your res on smp 1. and from smp1 you type /home 1 to get to utopia.
    586 likes this.
  2. Neat idea, but is it necessary? I mean typing /SMP# and /home # is super hard, but I'll 1-up this!
  3. +1. Also, typing out all those characters... It's not like we have infinite time, we're really busy Minecrafters!

I also think it should be /h, /h2, and the servers should be /1, /2, /3...
    Okay, that last part was kind of a joke.
    586 likes this.
  4. Kind of a planned improvement. We plan on having /v (Res#) automatically tp you to the correct server if you are in town on that server. With a ps to have it either automatically switch servers, or as a chat prompt.