[Suggestion] Going to PvP Arenas Forces Residence Chat

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Dr_Chocolate, Oct 9, 2015.

?

Do you agree with the suggestion?

Yes 5 vote(s) 83.3%
No 1 vote(s) 16.7%
I don't know 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey all, I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to make a suggestion about forcing residence chat. The PvP arenas are gaining more popularity as of late. Because of this rise in player count, there are many who can't read the message about using residence chat or simply ignore it for whatever reason. Instead of telling them to stop repeatedly to no avail, or having staff intervene; why not make it so whenever you /pvp it automatically puts you in /c r. You can use other chat channels with @(thing) or /c (thing) and then speaking. However, that would be the only way to do it, otherwise chat is defaulted to residence channel. I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
  2. Totally agree, even when I am in the arenas I constantly have to correct people to go into /c r and they DON"T DO IT.
    PMSubhan likes this.
  3. I support and when I go to the wild on 6 I want to be able to quickly answer anyone who needs help and I don't want to see the PVP chat but I don't want to just turn town chat off if someone needs help and stuff. I agree +1 :)
    PMSubhan likes this.
  4. Personally I think automatically switching chat channels will just be annoying to have to deal with.
  5. This has been suggested many times prior and denied each time. Games server will resolve this issue though once it is released.
    tuqueque likes this.