(Suggestion) [DUNGEON] Eyender Dungeon Raids

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by XendorDawnburst, Jun 2, 2022.

?

Do you want Dungeons in Empire Minecraft

Yes, more Dungeons means more loot and it allows us to spend more Tokens 1 vote(s) 100.0%
No, things are fine and we don't need to spend Tokens this way 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello, citizens of the Empire!

As many of you are aware, the Dragon Tomb update has been on hold for a while now, leaving the use of Tokens While I certainly don't think this is something to give up on, I do think we could fill the void with another feature: Wasteland Dungeons!

This dungeon that I am proposing here is the Tower of Eyender, his home! Inside we'd find spawners that spawn Enraged mobs, such as Endermites, Shulkers, and Endermen! After fighting your way to the top we'd come face-to-face with Eyender himself, backed by Enraged Endermen and Shulkers! Throughout the raid you'd have to destroy the spawners in order to keep the Enraged Mobs from respawning, and eventually take out Eyender, after which the Loot Chest would unlock, allowing you to purchase one item from the chest using Tokens! This would be a good opportunity to include new epic gear, such as Enchanted Titan-tier Netherite armor or weapons, maybe even some rare items!

I want this to be something that can operate without the need of a staff member to over see it. As much fun as our staff-hosted events like Firefloor are, we know that the staff aren't able to host events 24-7. Having a dungeon that randomly spawns out in the Waste would be a good way of encouraging players to gather together on their own! As such, there are two things that should be considered!

1: How would players find it? While there certainly is a chance for players to stumble upon it at random, it'd also be a cool idea to add an Eyender Tracker! This would be a custom compass that points to the nearest Tower of Eyender!

2: How can we keep the dungeons going without being one-and-done? One option could be to have the dungeon reset after a period of time, whether it be an hour, a day, or a week. Of course, this would allow players to build paths to allow easier and quicker paths into the dungeon, but that can be seen as part of the charm of the raids! Plus you can set it up so that the tower will spawn in a random location every time the wasteland is reset!

The other option is to have the dungeon disappear after a period of time, and reappear elsewhere! This would keep the chase going, allowing for more adventures and exploring! Of course, this option would be much more difficult to set up, as you would not be able to rely on the wasteland's reset, so this option is less favorable in my opinion!

Depending on how favorable this concept is with the Empire, I do have some ideas for other dungeons involving the other three bosses, and may build some concepts for those.

In the meantime, here's a link to the video I made touring the tour! Please go watch and tell me what you think, I really enjoyed making it!

jrm531 and VoidDistortion like this.
  2. Id love to see more done with bosses and enraged this seems like a good way to spice it up and add a quest like feel to it.
  3. I think maybe tokens could be a way to pay to get in? It’d be nice to give them a use and it also makes it so the player can’t just wander in inexperienced.
  4. Apparently there was an error in the rendering of the video that cut the audio out! I've re-rendered and reuploaded the video!
    VoidDistortion and KatydidBuild like this.