[SUGGESTION] Custom Boss Idea Dromentus

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by SkeleTin007, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I have an idea for a custom mini boss from when I saw a baby husk turn to baby drowned and I thought maybe a cousin of Momentus from the depths of the oceans named Dromentus. He is a giant drowned that only fights in water and has the ability to summon enraged drowned when he needs assistance. When he spawns in a message says... You sense a wave of danger nearby. When you try to lure him on land he teleports back to the ocean. He can spawn in with a rare chance of a trident. Same with the enraged drowned. He can have a chance to drop diamonds, sparks, dragon stone fragments, and possibly a trident regular or random enchants. This is just an experimental idea that I thought of bringing up to see if its an ideal mini boss or not. Thoughts and discussions on this idea?
  2. Unfortunately, it would have to be normal sized. Momentus is based on the "Giant" mob not the "Zombie" that people think he is. The only mobs that actually have a scale built into them is the "Slime" and "Magma Cube." But I always wanted a water boss as well as a Nether and End Boss. So this sounds like a fun time for ocean dwellers. But it would really need to be something special to standout. Possibly a giant swarm of Squids commanded by the Drowned? Idk man, just throwing an idea out there.
    VoidDistortion and Envine like this.
  3. I always thought of an ocean boss like a Kraken of some kind.
  4. It probably couldn’t be scaled up but maybe something with the new glow squid could be involved like a squid that spawns drown or maybe even some type of super fast like dolphin.
  5. I think you might be right about it being smaller. Maybe have it with enchanted armor like marlix but cyan colors

And the name sounds way to similar to Momentus. Maybe something like Drozeus or maybe Drodruid