[suggestion] Can we get a /res command or additional note for last seen (for derelict)?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by mjnoe70, Mar 28, 2017.

1. I do not mind doing force claim if I can but the turn over on properties is pretty fast so if I had a way to view properties so you can watch for them to be close to opening up? I have my eyes on a few properties and I'm worried that I'll miss them and not be able to claim them. I don't think I'm the only one with that issue.
  2. Just stand on the property and do /p I'll tell you if the res is derelict and how long ago the owner was last on. While also giving you a time before dereliction will occur.
    AyanamiKun and mjnoe70 like this.
  3. learn something new every day... /p I don't recall seeing that anywhere. Thanks for the command.
    MajorHaze likes this.
  4. You can also use /p to look players up. Ex.. /P MajorHaze This command will tell you my EMC history as to when i was last on to how many day's i've been on the server, to any previous names I've had too.

So If you know the res owner's name of the res you want. You can do /p username. However if you don't know thier name. Then you would have to stand on the residence that you want and type /p
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. /res info will give me the name, I was missing that /p for the help in finding my chances of getting a specific plot(s) near my current res... TYVM!
    Tuqueque and MajorHaze like this.
  6. /p is short for /pin (/playerinfo). Fyi :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.