[ SUGGESTION ] Building on certain roads

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by cj12115, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 2 vote(s) 40.0%
No 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Hey everyone, so I have, like many others, a residence right beside another residence of mine. I think that it would be cool to be able to build on the strip of road between the residences. You could pay somewhere between 40-60k to be able to build there, and just combine the residences. Say you were a diamond supporter and you combined them, you would still have four residences. They would not count as one res, they would still count as two. I like this mainly because sometimes it may be difficult to describe a road edit to SS, and after they have edited it, you may want to change something (which would cost an additional 10k). Tell me what you think :)
  2. This suggestion has been given before and denied due to the current method how roads are set up.
    8808, AyanamiKun and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. This is an awesome idea, but one thing. I think if you have 4 reses in a square, you should be able to buy the roads, but you have to make them be able to used by other players. and youd have to be a diamond supporter to access these features.
  4. I mean if you get a road edit done, you would (normally) build it somewhere (EMC/Singleplayer) and they'd world edit copy it in, so it wouldn't be like a description of what's being built.