(Suggestion) Anti X-Ray

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Xxandster700xX, Apr 5, 2013.

?

Good idea:

Yes 2 vote(s) 11.8%
No 15 vote(s) 88.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This pretty much explains it all.
    All it does is stop X-ray from even working.
  2. Being one to go on 4 hour mining trips and return with 6-7 stacks of iron usually around 30 diamonds an 1-2 stacks of gold and other assorted ores.....I don't think this is a good idea.....I don't want to not be able to mine ores i find......
  3. I think they are working on ways to block things like this, (Oops, we have one =D)but there is surely better ways than limiting the amount of ores you can mine.
  4. We already have anti-xray. It's just done much better way than that one.
    Spigot forums may or may not explain all.
  5. Alright i didint read the bukkit thread to closely. Can a mod please close this thread.
  6. Do we have the ore version or the stone one?
  7. Not got a clue. Funnily enough, I haven't tested it.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Listen to the Panda!
    imagesCAYUQ6D3.jpg
  9. Funny thing is, i just saw someone in the wild using X-ray, and i reported them :3
    (they admited it in chat without knowing i was there )
  10. The reason this cant be implemented, besides Aikars post and that we have built in stuff already, is that many people harvest ores all at once. I put down three stacks of redstone recently, in the wild, and harvested it. I dont want to have to wait to harvest my ores because of a plugin. Many large shops that sell coal and other "fortune-able" ores "store" stock as ores. They shouldnt have to deal with not being able to harvest ores and thus delaying restocking their shop due to this plugin.
    Pab10S likes this.
  11. I don't like the idea of "limiting" ores... If you find it it's yours ;)
  12. I skimmed the description and didn't catch that. I like to Silk Touch ores also because they stack better and like to break it up all at once or as I need it with a Fortune pick. If I couldn't do that, I could live with it, but my days of building big, smart-ass pyramids of Redstone or Coal ore would be over.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. lol, I read the first few comments... and was confused why so many people were against anti X-ray. Than I clicked the link... lol

Closing this thread due to the fact this won't be added.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.